10.31.2006

Mother - reveal who you are

I am attempting to reconnect with my spiritual side. Over the last few weeks, I've realized that I feel like my spiritual persona is amputated and broken. Seems like even though I am reading the bible and studying about God, I'm still not connecting to her spiritually. When I think about my spiritual persona, I imagine it looks like the angel's wings in Dogma after they have been severed - you can see where the beautiful wings are supposed to be, but all that's left are bloody stumps. I mentioned this to my discipleship group and we are going to pray through the Lord's prayer together this week.

Today, I am focusing on the beginning of the prayer:

"Our mother in heaven, reveal who you are."

I have reached the point where I feel I need to see her/feel her/hear her or my soul will just disappear forever. Reveal who you are!!

No comments: