1.26.2006

First post in a new place. I've decided to switch over here because I need a place to post my thoughts, musings etc., but I need a bit more privacy than I get at LJ.

So, me. I'm 24, stuck in a job that some days sucks, and others is ok. I want to do something meaningful with my life and am tired of just winging it. I want to be jesus to others and I'm trying to figure out what that looks like. I think that my life will be better if I can cut out the busyness crap and do a few activities that are meaningful. I'm currently attempting to find more meaning in the activities that I do by studying yoga and buddhism and incorporating those calm practices into my christian walk. I am participating in a women's discipleship group that is challenging me to be better and hopefully it will propel me forward. I love my church. I love my husband. I'm putting in a garden in my backyard so I can spend more time outside when I'm home :) I love photography. and music. and movies. and spanish.

I will attempt to post something here everyday, however small... I need the discipline. So lets dive in!

No comments: