5.27.2006

3 years

Today is the 3rd anniversary of our marriage. The last one we will enjoy just us two for a very long time. Next year, we will have a four (or a five - not sure how they measure these things) month old. How insane is that? :)

I am so glad that I married Jason. He is a good, sweet, considerate, loving man. I couldn't have found anyone else who could have been as good for me. The amazing part is that our marriage just seems to be getting better. I really do love him more now than on the day I married him. The hard times we have just serve to make the good times that much better and deeper.

Thank you for 3 (7) years of the best time of my life. I love you!

1 comment:

InVitaVeritas said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. I love you guys!