5.10.2006

Growing Up

Well, since the last I posted, my life has changed significantly. I am pregnant!!! We are very excited, but I am scared as well... there are so many things that can go wrong, and that doesn't even count AFTER the baby is born... my daily prayer is that we will be good parents.

I am due January 9, 2007, if all goes well, but I would be fine with being late if that's what the baby wants... later is better as it gives the whole birthday crunch some breathing room. I guess that's what we get for trying to space it out a bit, eh? Well, I think this one is a girl, as we were very careful during the fertile times. I'm very much looking forward to meeting her.

I think she was actually conceived during fight club weekend sometime, so I am sure that she will be feisty, strong and beautiful. Her name will be Annan Alec which means conqueror of the sky. But mostly, just because I like the sound of it.

Well, I'm off to finish getting ready. More updates later.

Ciao.

No comments: