5.19.2006

Well...

Well, Jason just called me. The search team unanimously recommended that RVCC hire us as program director. The elders unanimously recommended that RVCC hire us as program director. holy shit. We are on the cliff. Either way, we have to jump. What meets us at the bottom is now what we have to figure out. Which way: stay here, go there. I can't believe it. Why us? Why now? Is this what we are supposed to be doing? Is this a temptation? Will this be best for our family? Will I be depressed? Will I be happy?

I can't believe this. We applied for shits and giggles... we TOLD them we applied for shits and giggles (well not in those exact words, but...) it isn't so funny now. These people have invested their time, money and prayers into this thing. Don't get me wrong, so have we, but I never EVER expected this to come to this point. Never. We are too much oddballs. too out-there. too revolutionary. too young. How is this possible?