5.17.2006

Hohumdeedum

I'm still at work, processing reports for Mike, and the damn program keeps giving me this error message... curse technology. I have an appointment to see the midwife on Tuesday. Jennifer will be out of the office tomorrow and Friday, so I imagine I'm going to be having a fairly hellacious rest of the week. I slept really well last night though. Hmm, now why is it telling me its going to update 0 rows and then take 15 minutes to do that?!

We have dinner with the Porters tomorrow night, then camping on Friday and Saturday. I'm hoping to be able to catch up on all the lost sleep sometime, but its not looking promising until Memorial Day.

Anyway, no deep or exciting insights today, just normal, blase stuff life is made of. Oh, before I forget, check out our baby blog... I'll try to keep stuff separated, but its a bit difficult as my life and my being pregnant really affect each other. But I will try :)

2 comments:

InVitaVeritas said...

YOU ARE SO WTF BUSTED!!!
You've had this journal for like 5 months and never told me!? BUSTED.

Oh...and CONGRATS!!! Sheena says the kid will have black hair. I'm going for black skin...or albino black. That would rock.

hannah said...

Hey now. I wasn't ready to out myself yet :) But now I am, so... welcome! and thanks!

Albino black WOULD rock! :)