5.25.2006

Review et al

Well, the review went better than expected. I got a pretty good raise, lots of great opportunities in the next year or so, so that is GREAT. I told Mike that I was pregnant and he was abit taken a back, but he was ok with it. He is definitely willing to let me work from home when the time comes, although he is less willing for me to work far away as my new responsibilities will involve me being here to observe processes, attend meetings, etc. All in all though, I am glad to know that I have options in case RVCC doesn't work out.

Jason spoke with the insurance guy and their insurance sounds amazing. It covers everything and the most out of pocket costs we would have would be $500... not too shabby considering we are trying to sock as much money as possible for after baby... that would leave alot more money in the emergency fund after birth for other emergencies, so that's nice :)

We talk to Mark tonight to find out what their side on all of this is. Then our decision needs to go in to RVCC by EOD tomorrow, so this is all going to be over in just a few short hours *hallelujah!* So, it is a good day. I am happy with the way our options are panning out, if we work it right, this will be a win-win situation... woo hoo!! :)

No comments: