5.15.2006

Back in TX

I don't have a whole lot of time to post, but just wanted to say that we are back in town. It is good to be home, good to not be stared at and evaluated every moment you are with people, good to pet my kitties. Things went very well up north. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, despite the ridiculously cold and rainy weather. Sunday morning went really well. No major snafus, or crash and burns. I also made it mostly through the weekend without dropping any major profanity. There were a few slipups; but, they were small and inconsequential.

I can tell you that we did not recieve a prophetic word from God telling us to stay in TX. In fact, at this moment, moving to Rockford seems to make the most logical sense. I am terribly sad at the thought of leaving my life here behind, but at the same time excited about the new opportunities and friendships that await.

But, for now, the ball is in their court. They will make the decision whether to call us or not. Then we have to say "Yes" or No" and figure out how to make it work, either way. We will probably know, one way or the other, by this weekend. I can't wait to get out of this grey zone of not knowing where we will be in next few months. This feels like purgatory; I am waiting on someone to pray me out.

No comments: